The Apple Watch Series 2 is far from a major upgrade over its early 2015 predecessor, as the two smartwatches look nearly identical. There are, however, some key internal changes between the two: Dive in as we compare Apple Watch Series 2 vs. 1.
EDITOR’S NOTE: I find the the side-by-side graphic comparisons very useful.
- Apple unveils the Watch Series 2, the next generation smartwatch (technutty.co.uk)
- The Luxury Gold Version Of The Apple Watch Is No Longer Available (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Samsung announces its new smartwatch just in time to scoop Apple (pcproactive.net)
- Apple Watch Series 2 Revealed- Should You Upgrade? (stridekick.com)
- Apple Increases Chip and Component Orders for Apple Watch Series 2 – Patently Apple (patentlyapple.com)
- Apple Unveils the “Swimproof” Apple Watch Series 2 (freshnessmag.com)
- Most expensive Apple Watches are now $1499 (not $17,000) (liliputing.com)
- Apple Introduces Apple Watch Series 2, The Ultimate Device For A Healthy Life (theappwhisperer.com)
- Apple Watch Series 2 ticks all the boxes except the ‘wow’ factor (mashable.com)
- Apple Has Discontinued Its Gold Apple Watch Edition Models (iClarified.com)