With rulebook you can:
* Search your entire library by key words or phrases.
* Touch any word to highlight, annotate and/or bookmark any amount of text.
* Navigate from rule to rule easily by swiping the screen or jumping to the rule using the table of contents feature.
* Keep multiple rules and authorities open at once and toggle easily back and forth between authorities with rulebook’s multitask function.
* Double tap anywhere in the rule to immediately identify what rule and subsection you are viewing.
* Jump directly to cited sources through active hyperlinks.
* Easily adjust the font type and size along with other system preferences.
* Enjoy having all your content automatically kept up to date without losing any of your highlights or annotations through rulebook’s proprietary update tool.
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence and the United States Constitution.
N.Y. C.P.L.R. (coming soon)
- More iPad Apps for Lawyers (nylawblog.typepad.com)