The Animal Legal Defense Fund has numerous resources for law professionals interested in the field of animal law.
- ALDF provides comprehensive resource guidance to individuals interested in teaching animal law, including casebooks, sample exams, sample syllabi, articles of interest and networking opportunities
- ALDF partners with pro bono coordinators interested in developing animal law volunteer opportunities at their firms
- ALDF works with bar association members interested in forming committees and/or sections that deal exclusively with animal law
- ALDF provides access to our resources and expertise, including model laws, pleading summaries, research tools, and blog
- ALDF provides grant opportunities for animal law related litigation
- Read more here…