Are you thinking of hiring a paralegal?
If so, please consider a current paralegal student or graduate from RCC’s American Bar Association approved Paralegal Program.
- Courses our students take include:
Civil Litigation, Real Estate Practice, Domestic Relations, Computer Legal Applications, Legal Research and Writing, and Estate Administration and Probate
- Students complete assignments that they would be expected to fulfill as a paralegal in a law firm
- Our students are willing to fill full-time, part-time and/or temporary positions
Please contact us to help find the appropriate paralegal for your firm.
JENNIFER L. FREDEMAN, ESQ.
Job Placement Coordinator/Adjunct faculty Paralegal Studies
Rockland Community College mailto:email@example.com
“Choosing the Paralegal program at RCC was the best educational decision I could have made. The faculty was very helpful in the classroom and beyond. I apply the skills I learned at RCC every day at work. Thanks to the Paralegal program and the job placement service, I have gained entry into a rewarding career.”
– Jordan Gaspard, 2014 Graduate
Paralegal Studies 845-574-4169 www.sunyrockland.edu
- Paralegal Hiring Strategies (paralegalmentorblog.com)
- “Keys for Success – Some Valuable Lessons Learned from Paralegals” (theparalegalsociety.wordpress.com)
- “Why Are There More Female Paralegals?” (theparalegalsociety.wordpress.com)
- Litigation paralegals have roots as civil rights paralegals in the 1960′s (paralegallosangeles.com)
- The Latest in Court Technology for Paralegals (paralegalmentorblog.com)
- #Teachblade – How To Spot and Hire A Great Paralegal – 5 Tips by Gabriella Davi (tehachapicourtservices.typepad.com)