This month, the iPad Pro will hit the market. It sports some pretty hefty features, not the least of which is a screaming fast A9X chip, which is almost twice as fast as the processor in the last iPad generation. It has a 12.9 inch screen, which makes it larger than the 12.0 inch Surface Pro 3. The keyboard is fantastic and doubles as a case, though is a bit expensive at $169. Perhaps one of my favorite features is the Apple Pencil for $99.
- 10 Features Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Needs to Compete With iPad Pro (eweek.com)
- iPad Pro vs. Surface Pro 3 (nysbar.com)
- Apple’s iPad Pro vs. Microsoft’s Surface Pro – Renderings Gallery (spd.rss.ac)
- Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro – Which Tablet Will Win The Battle? (neurogadget.com)
- How iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface Compare (blackpressusa.com)