In a pair of memos, John F. Kelly Sworn [sic] offered more detail on plans for the agency to hire thousands of additional enforcement agents, expand the pool of immigrants who are prioritized for removal, speed up deportation hearings and enlist local law enforcement to help make arrests.
- Ariz. Mother Deported As Trump Cracks Down On Illegal Immigration (newsy.com)
- Teen Vogue (yes, Teen Vogue): My Mom was Deported (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- So Cal Illegals in Full Panic After Rumors Surface ‘Coordinated Sweep’ Lead to Over 100 Arrests (libertynews.com)
- Donald Trump contradicts his immigration agency and insists migrant arrests are ‘the keeping of my campaign promise’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- It Begins: Illegal Immigrants are Being Rounded Up and Deported by Trump Administration, as Promised (ijr.com)
- DACA Immigrant’s Detention Is ‘Terrifying and Chilling,’ Civil Rights Lawyers Say (time.com)
- Not Even the Reddest States Support Deportation (theatlantic.com)