Every year at about this time, the subject of client holiday cards resurfaces. Should you send holiday cards to clients, former clients and referral sources? Why or why not?
Allison C. Shields sounds Scrooge-like about holiday cards; but with some very good reasons.
- Awesome Christmas Freebie for Noupe Readers: 10 Vector Xmas Cards as AI and EPS (noupe.com)
- Tory Candidate Accused Of Xmas Card Sexism (news.sky.com)
- Can you work out which politician is sending which Xmas card? Try our quiz (theage.com.au)
- 28 Tips to a Stress Free Christmas 2014 – Tip #6 (fortheloveof4.com)
- Xmas Card: Santa arrested at U.S. customs (99designs.co.uk)
- Twitter users make fun of Tony Blair’s 2014 holiday card (dnaindia.com)
- UK Xmas card slammed for comparing ‘alcoholic, work-shy’ Santa to poor people (rt.com)
- Xmas Cards … Really? (beingsuperwoman.com)
- Tags: Christmas card