Launched in August 2013, Law Review Commons is the largest open-access law review portal on the web. It provides access to more than 200 law reviews containing more than 150,000 articles. The oldest law reviews in its collection date back to 1852.
- The Largest Free Collection of Law Reviews on the Web (lawsitesblog.com)
- Washington and Lee Law Review (thefacultylounge.org)
- “The Open Access Advantage for American Law Reviews” (digital-scholarship.org)
- CJ French on Profs and Law Reviews (ualbertalaw.typepad.com)
- Open Access Legal Scholarship Is Cited 60% More in Law Review Articles, 40% More in Judicial Opinions (taxprof.typepad.com)