The Internal Revenue Service announced cost of living adjustments affecting dollar limitations for pension plans and other retirement-related items for tax year 2015. Many of the pension plan limitations will change for 2015 because the increase in the cost-of-living index met the statutory thresholds that trigger adjustments.
- IRS Announces 2015 Cost-of-Living Increases to Benefit Plan Limits (jdsupra.com)
- Check out these last-minute filing tips as Oct. 15 tax extension deadline looms (al.com)
- Review Your 401(k) (allstate.com)
- Rollover of After-Tax Dollars from 401(k) Plans (brightonperspective.com)
- Know the Rules About 401(k) and IRA Withdrawals (coolchecks.net)
- I am starting a limited liability company (LLC). I will be the sole member. Can I open an SEP IRA? How much tax-deferred money would I be able to contribute each year? (investopedia.com)