iOS 7 makes it very easy to see what’s eating up your space — and to delete the fattest culprits to make the most room with the least effort. Here’s where you start: Open Settings, then tapGeneral, then Usage, then wait a minute or two for the list of apps to appear.
For clear, concise instructions with illustrations, read the rest of David Pogue’s “How-to” piece.
(I’ll bet you were wondering what happened to David?)
- How To Recover a Lot of Space on Your iPhone Fast (yahoo.com)
- David Pogue To Speak At NAB Show Radio Luncheon (allaccess.com)
- David Pogue Won’t Stop Yelling at This Yahoo Keynote (gizmodo.com)
- MEMO from Yahoo’s David Pogue: ‘Buzzwords Blow!’ (mediabistro.com)
- David Pogue Calls Asus Chromebox a “Very Useful Computer” (chromestory.com)
- Coming Up from SxSW: Pogue Interviews the Founders of Twitter, Reddit, and Kickstarter. And Neil DeGrasse Tyson! (yahoo.com)
- TED: David Pogue: 10 top time-saving tech tips – David Pogue (2013) (ted.com)
- Yahoo poaches the New York Times’ David Pogue to help build a new consumer-tech site (thenextweb.com)