A short post by Niki Black to get you thinking. I wonder who will be this generation’s John Molloy? Maybe John himself…he’s still around.
Niki Black: Of course wearable technology is in its infancy, just as the smartphones were in 2007 and tablets were in 2010. It won’t be mainstream in the near future. Prices are too high and the technology is still undeveloped. Even so, it’s not going away and as it becomes more accessible, it will undoubtedly affect our lives–and law practices–just as much as social media and mobile and cloud computing have. The true question is: will you be ready?
- Lawyers: You Will Be Assimilated – By Wearable Tech(futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- The Top Wearable Tech from SXSW 14 (urlinkedup.wordpress.com)
- Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks (ubergizmo.com)
- Google to launch Android developer SDK for wearable tech in 2 weeks(thenextweb.com)
- Important wearables update: Android will become more wearable-friendly(medcitynews.com)
- Google commits to Android wearable tech devices (ctvnews.ca)
- Sundar Pichai Gives Us A Clearer Image Of What Wearables Are To Come(itechtriad.com)
- #SXSW14 Future and Weird Tech (pjmedia.com)