This page includes a variety of resources to assist in responding to large-scale enforcement actions and raids. Please visit the Immigration Justice Campaign’s Raids Response website if you are interested in volunteering.
Raids Resources–Please share widely in your communities prior to the raids starting
AILA Raid Resources Quick Sheet
- AILA Raid Resources Quick Sheet – print and share this document with clients and advocates to share key resources including local raids resource hotlines and contact information for select cities.
Know Your Rights Resources
- Know Your Rights Handouts: If ICE Visits a Home, Employer, or Public Space – AILA provides Know Your Rights handouts in a number of different languages for several scenarios: ICE worksite raids (for employers), ICE home visits, and ICE public stops.
- Know Your Rights wallet cards: ILRC’s Red Cards
- All people in the United States, regardless of immigration status, have certain rights and protections under the U.S. Constitution. The ILRC’s Red Cards help people assert their rights and defend themselves in many situations, such as when ICE agents go to a home.
- CLINIC: Know Your Rights: A Guide to Your Rights When Interacting with Law Enforcement
- ACLU Know Your Rights page
EOIR Case Status Information
- To check information related to you or your client’s immigration court case, call the EOIR electronic phone system at 1-800-898-7180, enter the A number and listen to see whether a removal order has been issued in the relevant case.