THE NEW IPHONE X packs more new stuff into any device since the original iPhone. It’s the most complete redesign of the product ever and even offers a glimpse at what the iPhone might become when the world no longer wants smartphones. Of course, you probably won’t buy one. Even if you can afford the super high price, getting your hands on an iPhone X in the next few months will be like hunting for the holy grail. Except in this case, the fancy one is the right answer.
- iPhone 8 Production Has Been Severed in Half Due to Poor Demand – iPhone X Anticipation Responsible?(wccftech.com)
- 6 Reasons to Upgrade to the iPhone 8 (makeuseof.com)
- Samsung Might Make More From iPhone X Sales Than Their Own Phones (theultralinx.com)
- iPhone X: Hands on with Apple’s stunning new device (mashable.com)
- Apple reportedly isn’t producing enough iPhone X units for first weekend sales (techcrunch.com)
- Apple shares slump as buyers hold out for iPhone X (telegraph.co.uk)