By Tyler Lee
With iOS 11, Apple has introduced a bunch of new features to the iPhone and iPad devices. One of those features is to allow users to make a quick call to emergency services where if you press the lock button five times in a row, you will be greeted by a screen that lets you power the device off or to call emergency services.
- Apple added a must-have safety feature to your iPhone in iOS 11 – here’s how to set it up (AAPL)(businessinsider.com)
- How to prepare your iPhone or iPad for iOS 11 (imore.com)
- iOS 11 release date, key features and what iPhones and iPads can I get it on? (telegraph.co.uk)
- iOS 11 Out Now: How to Download & Install it on iPhone & iPad (makeuseof.com)
- Top 5 iOS 11 Features You Have to Try First on iPhone & iPad (wccftech.com)