Starting August 9, qualified customers can get two lines of T-Mobile ONE –***– for just $60, taxes and fees included, with Autopay. And that comes with unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data along with *** T-Mobile ONE benefits***.
With T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+, it’s just $50 for the first line of T-Mobile ONE and $10 for your second line with unlimited everything after $5 per line Autopay discount. Taxes & fees included.***
And, T-Mobile ONE includes ***
- Simple Global: unlimited text and data roaming and low flat-rate calling in 140+ countries and destinations
- Mobile Without Borders: talk, text and surf in Mexico and Canada ***
- Gogo Inflight: get unlimited texting all flight long and 1 free hour of smartphone Wi-Fi on all Gogo-equipped domestic flights
- DIGITS: use your T-Mobile number on compatible phones, tablets and PCs, and use multiple numbers on one device
- Mobile Hotspot: connect all your devices to the internet with included tethering data
- Un-contract: only you have the power to change the price you pay
- Carrier Freedom: T-Mobile helps cover your switching costs
- T-Mobile Tuesdays: get thanked with free stuff every week just for being a customer
To get all this Un-carrier goodness and more, starting August 9, new customers age 55 and older can simply stop by your local T-Mobile store to sign up (we’re serious about checking those IDs*). Current eligible customers can get T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ by calling 1.800.TMOBILE, going to https://www.t-mobile.comor visiting a local retail store.
- T-Mobile Unveils New Unlimited Data Plan for Older Folks – (dslreports.com)
- T-Mobile raises subscriber forecast (thegazette.com)
- Here’s how Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile stacked up last quarter (T, VZ, TMUS) (businessinsider.com)