By Ankush Das on 08/05/2016 17:00 PDT
QR Codes have been invented a couple of decades ago in Japan. They are 2D barcodes that can pack a lot of information into a relatively small space. Also, their design makes them pretty resilient in case their support gets scratched. Since QR Codes are more and more used worldwide, knowing how to scan/decode them is very useful. In this article, we will be knowing – what is a QR Code and several ways to scan QR Codes.
- Powerful and Top QR Code Reader and Barcode Scanner App for Android (forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com)
- China Runs On QR Codes Even Though They’re Illegal – But Not For Long (technode.com)
- Is it Time For You to Add A QR Code? (grasshopper.com)
- Get Ready for QR Codes (getresponse.com)
- Korea Customs Service uses QR code for exports (koreaherald.com)