Your phone has a built-in calendar, but is it your best option? A good calendar app should offer multiple views, make it easy to create events, and let you share events or your whole calendar. Google Calendar is our pick for best calendar app, because it does all of these things, plus offers smart suggestions and a new Goals feature to help you find time for resolutions like going to the gym.
Not sure Google Calendar is for you? We have two other options: Outlook is about to absorb Sunrise‘s most fabulous features, and UpTo has a unique hidden feature that could cure your FOMO.
Apps in this guide
- How to Set a Goal in Google Calendar for iOS and Android (pcproactive.wordpress.com)
- Google Calendar for Android Helps You ‘Find a Time’ for Meetings (pcmag.com)
- Google Calendar for Android makes scheduling meetings on the go easier (techcrunch.com)
- Time-Saving Scheduling Apps for Entrepreneurs (grasshopper.com)
- Google Calendar takes the headache out of scheduling work meetings (pcworld.com)
- Calendar Apps: Fantastical 2, Calendars 5 and Timepage (despreneur.com)