It’s a basic fact of life that once you publish something on the Internet, it’s pretty much impossible to get it back. Now illustrating that point with painful clarity, images of the TSA‘s master luggage keys have been published online, meaning that anyone with a 3D printer can make their own.
- Good job, TSA: Anyone with a 3D printer can make a key that fits your luggage lock (bgr.com)
- The TSA’s master luggage key can now be 3D printed from the internet (theweek.com)
- A 3D printer can now get you into anyone’s suitcase (computermagazine.com)
- TSA Approved Lock Master Keys Compromised (flyertalk.com)
- TSA Luggage Locks Compromised After Master Key Designs Leak Online (techtimes.com)
- REVEALED: The TSA has a master key for your locked luggage and now people are making copies (businessinsider.com)