Debt by Degrees
Which Colleges Help Poor Students Most?
New data from the U.S. Department of Education shows in unprecedented detail how much federal student loan debt college students from low-income families are being saddled with. Use this interactive database to search among 6,000 schools in the U.S. to see how much they support their poorest students financially. Related: Colleges Flush With Cash Saddle Poorest Students With Debt »
- Wealthiest colleges least likely to help poor students (sott.net)
- Research Tools: U.S. Department of Education Unveils New “College Scorecard” Database (infodocket.com)
- A new White House search tool shows how students on financial aid fare after graduation (theweek.com)
- Colleges flush with cash saddle poorest students with debt (rockrivertimes.com)
- The Student Debt Crisis That No One Is Really Talking About (thinkprogress.org)