The ABA’s Legal Technology Resource Center has surveyed practicing attorneys about their technology choices for more than a decade.
The Center’s annual Legal Technology Survey Report is recognized as the source for information regarding the use of technology by attorneys in private practice.
In 2015, the findings of the survey will be presented in six volumes: Technology Basics & Security, Law Office Technology, Litigation & Courtroom Technology, Web & Communication Technology, Online Research, and Mobile Lawyers.
All volumes of the 2015 Legal Technology Survey Report are now available:
- Vol. 1: Technology Basics & Security
- Vol. 2: Law Office Technology
- Vol. 3: Litigation and Courtroom Technology
- Vol. 4: Web and Communication Technology
- Vol. 5: Online Research
- Vol. 6: Mobile Lawyers
- Combined Volumes 1-6 (coming soon)
- Executive Summary (coming soon)
- NOTE: About 60% of all attorneys use an iPhone and about 40% of all attorneys use an iPad.
- All 2015 survey reports are published electronically in PDF Format.
- EDITOR’S NOTE: At $350.00 a volume, the set is a bit pricey for most readers; but you may know reference libraries which subscribe to this annual set. You will also want to be alert to the release of the Executive Summary.