Google: “With Google Patents, you can search and read the full text of patent grants and applications from around the world. If you’re looking for prior art, you can use the integrated Prior Art Finder tool and Google Scholar documents to find patent and non-patent prior art, all in one interface. You can still access the old Google Patents and the Prior Art Finder.
- Google’s New, Simplified Patent Search Now Integrates Prior Art And Google Scholar (techcrunch.com)
- Google Patent Search Gets An Upgrade Adding Prior Art & Scholar Results (searchengineland.com)
- The New Google Patents (googlesystem.blogspot.com)
- BLOG: New version of Google Patents makes public bow today with mission to help raise quality standards (iam-media.com)
- Google Patent Search Adds Option to Include Relevant Results From Google Scholar & More (infodocket.com)
- New version of Google Patents makes it easier to weed out low quality patents (fortune.com)
- Google Patent Search: Wake Up Call for Derwent and TotalPatent (arnoldit.com)