Yes, I know we all call it something else other than “pocket dialing,” but congratulations to the Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals for using a more polite term.
Huff vs Spaw (Download in PDF) was issued this week.
- A New Appellate Court Opinion on “Pocket Dialing” (lawpracticetipsblog.com)
- Federal Appeals Court Rules On Butt-Dialing (maxredline.typepad.com)
- Your Butt-Dials Are Not Private, Federal Court Rules (huffingtonpost.com)
- Butt dialers beware: Court rules what you say during call is fair game (wave3.com)
- Court: You Have No Right To Privacy When You Butt Dial Someone (consumerist.com)
- Beware the telltale butt-dial: It can be used against you, court rules (washingtonpost.com)