Robert Ambrogi will be moderating this free webinar next Wednesday March 25, 2015, which will discuss the evolving duty of technology competence in the context of e-discovery.
An interactive webinar on what this means in practical terms for law firms and in-house counsel:
- The legal/ethics groundwork for the duty of technological competence
- Biggest “danger areas” and most common mistakes
- Why it takes a team to manage the 9 aspects of e-discovery
- How to best manage the transition to technology assisted review
- How to best manage the transition to technology assisted review (and why Continuous Active Learning is such a hot topic now)
Lawyer and veteran legal journalist Robert Ambrogi will interview Catalyst’s professional services team to get insight on the key issues and what they wish people knew about e-discovery.
- Do Lawyers Have An Ethical Duty To Be Competent in E-Discovery? (lawsitesblog.com)