Apple will be shipping 38 separate models of watches. There’s a gallery page at Apple’s site where you can page through all of the watches, and get the details on each specific model. You can also view the watches in the store, where you can find pricing info.
Both of these solutions, though, require lots of paging and scrolling to get all the details. I was curious as to how all the watches compared, so I pulled data from those sources and made one massive spreadsheet:
If you’d like to download the file and look at it in Excel (or Numbers or whatever), here it is. Feel free to share; I merely compiled the publicly-available data and don’t really care what you do with it (though leaving the attribution in place would be nice).
- Should You Get An Apple Watch? (mademan.com)
- Here’s how Apple Pay works on Apple Watch and how your details stay secure (siliconangle.com)
- News: WaterField Designs releases new Apple Watch accessories (ilounge.com)
- Here’s how Automatic plans to connect your car with Apple Watch (slashgear.com)
- What we know about security features on the Apple Watch (mashable.com)