But honestly, how many of us actually own a fax machine? If you said yes, is it actually hooked up to a dedicated phone line? If you answered no to either one of those questions, or are looking for a way to cut back on expenses for your small business, an iOS app might work just as well.
I slogged through a metric ton of apps that claim to let you send a fax from your iPad or iPhone. The final contenders are a bit of a mixed bag: Some look right at home on iOS, but lack a few features or cost a lot. Others are in need of a redesign yet offer a solid feature set at a fraction of the price.
- Throw away your fax machine and use these apps instead (apple4ladies.com)
- Fax Machines Refuse To Die, So These Companies Bridge The Gap (consumerist.com)
- Experts Say Throwing Out An Old Fax Machine Could Put Your Personal Info At Risk (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Fax Machines’ Carbon Copies A Perfect Target For Identity Thieves (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Remember When Fax Machines Were The High-Tech Future? (gizmodo.com.au)