If Inbox Zero sounds good in theory but you are too busy to spend time learning a full-on System for managing your email, here is a simple way to get your email under control that you can start going as soon as you are finished reading this post.
To get your email under control, you don’t need to read books, watch a video, buy anything, download anything, or get a fancy email app. All you have to do is start using something that is already built into your email.
One Simple Rule
Star/flag a message if you have to do something with it.
- Get Your Inbox Prioritized Using Flags | Blog (rackspace.com)
- 5 Ways to Take Control of Your Email Inbox (forbes.com)
- ‘Inbox’ wants to fix email, but can it? (slashgear.com)
- Inbox launches as an open-source email platform to replace legacy protocols (thenextweb.com)
- I burned through my inbox with Mailbox for Mac (theverge.com)