How many law offices do you know where nine of the attorney’s drive the exact same model electric car? Well, meet two of the lawyers at Arnall Golden Gregory in Atlanta who drive Nissan LEAF EVs after discovering they’re not only cheap of lease, cost $20 a month to recharge, and, maybe best of all, gives them free access to HOV lanes and toll roads.
- Recharge Wrap-Up: Georgia lawyers love the Nissan Leaf, 2B vehicles by 2035 (green.autoblog.com)
- Nissan Leaf selling well outside West Coast strongholds, across the US (examiner.com)
- Nissan Offers First Ever Battery Capacity Warranty on Leaf (cheapcarinsurance.net)
- HOV Access The Biggest Buying Point Of Plug-In Cars (gas2.org)
- Nissan Presents Vision Of Tomorrow – 2 LEAFs Powered By The Sun (insideevs.com)