Apple launched the iPhone seven years ago. The first flagship Android phones hit the scene four and a half years ago. Hell, even Windows Phone has been around for over three years. But now Amazon is launching its first smartphone in mid-2014. Though we aren’t yet ready to publish our full review, we have the Amazon Fire Phone in house and have some early thoughts.
So how does Amazon try to differentiate its flagship smartphone when it’s this late in the game? Well, the answer appears to be with gimmicks.
- Early impressions: Amazon Fire Phone (gizmag.com)
- VIDEO: Amazon Fire Phone: Your Questions, Answered (theoakvillesquirrel.com)
- Why you shouldn’t buy Amazon’s Fire Phone (macdailynews.com)
- Review: Amazon Fire Phone (gizmag.com)
- Amazon Fire Phone vs. Nexus 5 (gizmag.com)
- Amazon Fire Phone: Your Questions, Answered (mashable.com)
- Amazon Fire Phone review: This new Android phone offers a fresh approach to smartphones (cellcomcells.wordpress.com)