A “template” set of model legal documents for venture capital investments put together by a group of leading venture capital attorneys. The model venture capital financing documents consist of:
- Term Sheet
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Certificate Of Incorporation
- Investor Rights Agreement
- Voting Agreement
- Right of First Refusal and Co-Sale Agreement
- Management Rights Letter
- Indemnification Agreement
- Model Legal Opinion
Who Will “own” These Documents?
No one will own the documents. They will be in the public domain. However, the “mother” forms are posted here on the publicly accessible portion of the NVCA web site so that users downloading them from this site can be assured that they are always using the most current and up-to-date version.
DISCLAIMER: EACH DOCUMENT IS INTENDED TO SERVE AS A STARTING POINT ONLY, AND SHOULD BE TAILORED TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. THE DOCUMENTS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE FOR ANY PARTICULAR FACTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
- What if the clients decided to provide the templates for their legal work? (lawpracticetipsblog.com)