Shyp picks up your items, then packs and sends them anywhere in the world using the lowest cost, most reliable option. Shipping care packages, returns, and products you sell is a pain. Shyp takes the stress out of shipping everyday items for consumers and small businesses alike. Shype charges US$5.00, plus the actual cost of shipping.
Shyp is currently available in San Francisco with more cities launching soon.
- Gadgetwise: Use an App, Pay a Fee and Ship Almost Anyting (nytimes.com)
- If you use this startup once, you will never ship a package again (venturebeat.com)
- Need help packing? Shyp picks up and sends packages for you (gigaom.com)
- Shyp Officially Launches Its Mobile Shipping Service In San Francisco (techcrunch.com)
- These Guys Want To Make Shipping As Easy As Snapping A Photo On Your Phone (embargozone.com)
- Shyp Raises $2.1 Million to Take the Pain Out of Shipping (mashable.com)