The app works best when you are on the Interstate. Obviously, if you are the driver, you need to pay attention to the road so this app works best when used by someone in the passenger seat. Start the app and iExit figures out which Interstate you are on and which direction you are headed, and then it displays a list of the upcoming exits. This main screen gives you lots of information such as the exit number, how far away you are from the exit, and an icons to indicate what is available at each exit. As you get very close to an exit, it starts to fade away, and then when you pass that exit it disappears and the others move up — animation that is both fun and useful.
Read Jeff’s complete review of this super useful app here.
- Improved Search, Expanded POI Data And More Featured In iExit 6.0 (appadvice.com)
- iExit Interstate Guide app takes the guesswork out of pit stops (news.consumerreports.org)
- Sleep Cycle, viaProtect, iExit, Wi-Fi Explorer, Steller Are Our Apps Of The Week (macgasm.net)
- App of the Week: iExit gets you up to speed on your next stop (geekwire.com)
- iExit helps you find what’s just off the freeway (tuaw.com)
- Exit App for iPhone Helps Answer “What’s At the Next Interstate Exit?” (appscout.com)