Ernie’s reviews Nuance Power PDF Advanced software (currently only available for Windows computers), which retails for $149. At one-third the price of Acrobat, many lawyers should be paying close attention to Power PDF. Read Ernie’s complete review on Lawyerist.
- Alternative to Adobe Acrobat Pro? The Price Is Right. (researchingparalegal.com)
- Nuance Takes on Acrobat Pro – At 1/3 the Price (lawsitesblog.com)
- Ernie The Attorney: Blawg Review #72 (likelihoodofconfusion.com)
- 3 Alternatives to Adobe Acrobat-The Lawyerist (nysbar.com)
- Adobe Acrobat (qiaoqiaojenny.wordpress.com)
- Nuance launches Power PDF, adds collaboration tools (zdnet.com)