Advances in technology have forced lawyers to take extra precautions to protect attorney-client privilege. Phone passwords and other added steps can make our phones feel like a maze to negotiate instead of a helpful tool to better serve clients.
Gina Rubel has compiled tips to help attorneys make better use of time and cut the clutter.
Cited from: 10 iPhone Tips for Lawyers http://lawyernomics.avvo.com/practice-management/10-iphone-tips-lawyers.html#ixzz2udrQGWGj
- Gina F. Rubel Reappointed to Philadelphia Bar Association Committee Leadership Positions (virtual-strategy.com)
- Crisis Management and Law Firms (thelegalintelligencer.typepad.com)
- Communicating With Millennials in the ‘I Know’ Era(thelegalintelligencer.typepad.com)
- Gina F. Rubel to Co-Present ‘Social Media and Ethical Considerations’ at American Bar Association Conference (virtual-strategy.com)
- 10 Law Firm Management and Marketing Tips from GCs(thelegalintelligencer.typepad.com)