Eric Barker, a contributor for Wired.co.uk and owner of the blog “Barking Up the Wrong Tree” sat down with Chris Voss to talk about negotiation. Normally that wouldn’t pique anyone’s interest, unless they knew that Chris Voss is a former member of the FBI Crisis Negotiation Unit, and the former lead international kidnapping negotiator. He now runs the negotiation consulting firm the Black Swan Group.
- Use “Active Listening” to Get What You Want in a Negotiation(lifehacker.com)
- Top Tips From FBI Hostage Negotiator On Crime And Business (forbes.com)
- Four Steps to Better Negotiating (grasshopper.com)
- Hostage & Crisis Negotiators: Nonverbal Communication Basics(psychologytoday.com)
- Marriage Negotiating Tips from FBI Top Negotiator (marriagegems.com)