Apple is about to introduce an iPhone trade-in program that will allow users to walk into a Retail store and trade up from an old model to a new one. We’ve heard some interesting details about the way that the program will work, and indeed, is working right now in some pilot Apple Stores.
TechCrunch has the info on this pilot program here.
- Apple’s iPhone Trade-in Program Is Already Being Piloted, Here’s How It Works (techcrunch.com)
- Apple’s Announced iPhone trade-in program- How it works?(newsoniphoneapps.wordpress.com)
- All Thing Digital: Apple Preps iPhone Trade-In Program (allthingsd.com)
- Apple Piloting iPhone Trade-In Program In Retail Stores For September Launch (cultofmac.com)
- Apple Retail Stores To Introduce An iPhone Trade In Program In September (appadvice.com)
- Apple piloting iPhone trade-in programme (telegraph.co.uk)
- Apple’s iPhone Trade-In Program Piloting in Some Stores(technobuffalo.com)