Is it time to move your Legal Practice Management Software to the Cloud? Cloud computing isn’t a fad – it’s here to stay, and law firms like yours are now using cloud-based applications for every part of their business, like optimizing customer relationships, billing, and document management.
Check out these slides to learn more about how you can scale your business in a secure and reliable environment.
- Guide To The Cloud: Images For Lawyers (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- 3 Technology Truths Law Firms Must Embrace to Survive. (doctrackr.com)
- Lexbe: Litigation Data – Let It Be In The Cloud (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Project management element added to MyCase (business.financialpost.com)
- Guest Post by Nicole Black: 21st Century Clients’ Expectations & BigLaw Collide – And It Ain’t Pretty (lasthonestlawyer.org)
- Don’t Get Locked In By Your Cloud Vendor (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- Top 100 Cloud Computing Experts on The Cloudcast (architects.dzone.com)
- My Next Chapter: VP at MyCaseInc.com (nylawblog.typepad.com)