The Affordable Care Act (ACA), or health care law, contains many tax and other provisions for employers. The IRS will administer the tax provisions included in the law. Visit HealthCare.gov andSBA.gov/healthcare for more information on other provisions.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), or health care law, includes new health insurance coverage and financial assistance options, including the Premium Tax Credit, for individuals and families. The IRS will administer the tax provisions included in the law. Visit HealthCare.gov for more information on coverage options and assistance.
- IRS Website Explains Tax Provisions of the Health Care Law; Provides Guide to Online Resources (taxintelligence.wordpress.com)
- The Affordable Care Act and you: Part 1 (cinewsnow.com)
- Affordable Care Act in Florida: What you need to need to know(wyff4.com)
- No health insurance? Here are your options under the affordable care act(kdvr.com)
- Affordable Care Act (docireport.wordpress.com)
- Librarians aid in navigating health care changes (kansascity.com)