Chrome: Privacy is a precious commodity, what with companies tracking you on the web andthe NSA collecting data at large, so if you’d like a little security, SecureGmail is a Chrome extension that makes it easy to encrypt your Gmail messages with a password only your recipient should know.
Read the entire article explaining how to secure your Gmail messages on LifeHacker.
- SecureGmail Encrypts Your Gmail Messages with One Click(fgeorge.wordpress.com)
- Secure Gmail Chrome extension to encrypt Gmail Messages(ehackingnews.com)
- Secure Gmail adds email encryption to Google Mail (ghacks.net)
- How To Send Secure, Encrypted Email Messages Through Gmail(spicytricks.com)
- SecureGmail: Send Encrypted Emails from GMail with Google Chrome(unixmen.com)