The beta, released on Wednesday, also includes the ability to automatically share screenshots with friends and colleagues. Once activated, every screenshot you snap on your Mac is uploaded to a shares Screenshots folder, which can then be accessed by those with the necessary privileges.
If you’d like to try the features out for yourself, you can download the latest Dropbox beta now from the source link below.
- New Dropbox For Mac Beta Finally Brings iPhoto Importing, Screenshot Sharing (cultofmac.com)
- Dropbox for Mac Beta Brings Automatic Screenshot Sharing, iPhoto Import, New “Move” Menu (macstories.net)
- Dropbox Beta Now Lets Mac Users Import iPhoto Libraries and Share Screenshots (petapixel.com)
- New Dropbox for Mac Beta Incorporates iPhoto, Screenshot Sharing(gizmodo.co.uk)
- Dropbox for Mac beta adds automatic screenshot sharing, “Move to Dropbox” contextual menu (tuaw.com)