U.S. citizens and resident aliens, including those with dual citizenship who have lived or worked abroad during all or part of 2012, may have a U.S. tax liability and afiling requirement in 2013.
- Foreign Assets of U.S. Tax Obligations (abataxaccounting.wordpress.com)
- ‘Accidental’ Americans Still Owe Income Tax (blogs.lawyers.com)
- Americans Paying Up Wherever They Reside Beseech Congress – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- U.S. citizens ditch passports in record numbers (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- IRS Gives Big Break To Some Offshore Account Holders (forbes.com)
- IRS Break for Offshore Account Holders (getirshelp.com)