The Court previously advertised an event sponsored by the New York State / Federal Judicial Council which was going to be held at each of our Courthouse locations in the Northern District from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM on April 8th, 2013. Because of the limited number of attorneys that registered for this program here in Northern New York, and the costs associated with keeping our Courthouses open after hours, this event will no longer be held at the Northern District Courthouses. It is available exclusively via webcast (see link below). This webcast can be viewed from your office, home, or anywhere else that you have a computer with a connection to the internet.
The program will consist of a Roundtable Discussion of the Legal and Practical Impact of the U.S Supreme Court’s Decisions in Missouri v. Frye and Lafler v. Cooper.
The webcast link for this event can be obtained by sending an email message to: email@example.com
Clerk of Court
- Oliver on Plea Bargaining (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- “Toward a Common Law of Plea Bargaining” (sentencing.typepad.com)
- “Lafler and Frye: A New Constitutional Standard for Negotiation”(sentencing.typepad.com)
- Batra on Lafler and Frye (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- DOJ’s Lafler/Frye Motion Goes Too Far (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Drinan on Lafler and Frye (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- “Plea Bargaining After Lafler & Frye” (sentencing.typepad.com)