This has been going on for years. So what the hell? Why hasn’t the problem been fixed? And who’s to blame here? We asked Android manufacturers, carriers, and Google what the hold-up was. And, what a tangled web we found.
- Why Android Updates Are So Slow (gizmodo.com)
- Here Is Why It Takes So Long For Android Phones To Get Software Updates(cultofmac.com)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus Android 4.2.2 update starts today (phandroid.com)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus getting Android 4.2.2 update (androidos.in)
- Rogers Rolls Out Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy Nexus(news.softpedia.com)