I noticed NYS Unified Court System updated their closings page yesterday – wasn’t sure if it is of interest
Please note that updated info regarding court closings/openings is available at:
If you believe you are a victim of price gouging, please call the office at 800-771-7755 or visit the website to file a complaint.
- NY inquiry into Sandy overpricing (oddonion.com)
- Price Gouging in Wake of Sandy (chaze77.com)
- Post-Sandy Price Gouging: Economically Sound, Ethically Dubious(business.time.com)
- Warning Against Price Gouging During Storm (wbng.com)
- NY1 For You: Some Hotels Upping Rates For Those Stranded By Sandy(manhattan.ny1.com)
- A.G. Schneiderman Provides Guide To Property Owners As They Recover And Rebuild From Hurricane Sandy (newyork.realestaterama.com)
- N.J. Attorney General goes after price gouging in Sandy’s wake (nj.com)
- 65 NJ Businesses Subpoenaed For Price Gouging(philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Nj Consumer Affairs Investigating 500 Consumer Complaints(gloucestercitynews.net)
Are you looking to have a quick chat with a coworker or other party? QuicklyChat can help you do that, as it features fully customizable smart status updates and other bells and whistles. The video linkup emphasizes quicker and more efficient communication; it does so by detecting if the other party is currently available or not by detecting one’s current system activity. This application is compatible with all operating systems.
From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2012. https://www.scout.wisc.edu/
Installation was easy enough; but be warned that this is a Beta and it requires that you install AdobeAir. If you object to Adobe, (OMG they are arrogant, changing settings and interrupting), then take a pass. I am waiting for customer support to get back to me on how to create my buddy list. The instructions disappeared and the AddBuddy window locked up. YMMV.