Projectbook is capable of holding notes, to-do lists, Word documents, PDFs, Web clips, sketches, and photos. In doing so, users can manage to-dos and projects, and automatically link related information so notes and documents can be found even without tags, folders, keywords, or an Internet connection.
Read Bryan M. Wolfe’s complete review here.
- New iPad app Projectbook merges note-taker with task manager(macworld.com)
- Projectbook is the iPad productivity app for the disorganized (gigaom.com)
- Projectbook for iPad tries to beat Evernote at its own game(theverge.com)
- Introducing Projectbook for iPad – The First ‘Active’ Notebook (sys-con.com)
- Introducing Projectbook for iPad – The First Active Notebook(themactrack.com)
- iPad App Projectbook Uses Natural Language Processing to Build a Better Evernote (betakit.com)