contacts, calendar, email, notes, and other information about the people you interact with.
Before Phone Amego, these islands didn’t talk to each other. Now they can.
What’s different about Phone Amego is:
* It does both dialing and caller ID.
* It embraces the iPhone and the Internet.
* It is designed to work with many popular phones.
* It includes a lightweight CRM that integrates with other tools as needed.
* It focusses on Mac-to-phone integration,
not trying to be another phone or answering machine.
- Phone Amego: Manage Your Phones From Your Mac (mac.appstorm.net)