Most impressively, Windows Phone is not a feeble-minded copycat.Microsoft came up with completely fresh metaphors that generally steer clear of the iPhone/Android design (grid-spaced icons that scroll across home pages).
- Windows Phone 7.5 Mango rollout complete, says Microsoft(digitaltrends.com)
- Mango reaches all Windows Phone (dirtech.in)
- State of the Art: Windows Phone Is Back, Full of Great Tricks – State of the Art (nytimes.com)
- Windows Phone Mango roll-out 100% says Microsoft (slashgear.com)
- There is no hope for Windows Phone in 2011 (digitaltrends.com)