Image via Wikipedia
Research In Motion has introduced a new cloud-based service for small businesses that enables them to manage and protect content stored on company- or employee-owned BlackBerry smartphones.
The service is designed for businesses with up to 100 BlackBerry smartphones that access email services from an Internet service provider or Web-based email services.
Companies will be able to wirelessly back up BlackBerry smartphones, remotely lock content, wipe the content and restore settings and content on a new or replacement device. The service is free.
Thanks to: Connie Schin, Marketing Manager, NEW YORK STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
- BlackBerry Management Center offers small business free remote wiping capabilities (intomobile.com)
- RIM launches smartphone management for small businesses(infoworld.com)
- RIM emits 100-BlackBerry cloud for small biz (go.theregister.com)
- RIM Attracts Small Business with BlackBerry Management Center(pcworld.com)
- RIM’s BlackBerry Management Center is Free BES-Lite (techcrunch.com)