Image by Microsoft Sweden via Flickr
Office 365 offers Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools delivered through the cloud, including anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. Business-class security.
View, share and edit your Microsoft Office documents on the web with Microsoft Office Web Apps. Using virtually any device connected to the internet*, view your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote documents online and make basic edits on the go.
Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses (Plan P) is a $6 per user/per month subscription service that lets you access your email, important documents, contacts, and calendar from virtually anywhere on almost any device*.
This plan is ideal for organizations with fewer than 25 employees that do not have IT staff or expertise.
- Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime(oreilly.com)
- Microsoft’s New Office 365 for SharePoint and Exchange (arnoldit.com)
- Google Apps vs Office 365: your choice (zdnet.com)
- Google Aps vs Microsoft Office 365 – The Trial [Nigel Dunn] (ecademy.com)
- Microsoft’s Office 365 (sudhakarreddymr.wordpress.com)
- What Is Office 365? (maximizingit.wordpress.com)
- Infographic: Guide to Microsoft’s Office 365 (winrumors.com)
- Microsoft launches Office 365, a shot across Google Apps’ bow(news.consumerreports.org)
- Microsoft Office 365 Under the Cosh [Nigel Dunn] (ecademy.com)
- Office 365 shows Microsoft isn’t yet serious about the cloud(blogs.computerworld.com)
- Microsoft officially launches cloud-based Office 365(mobilegameroids.wordpress.com)
- Microsoft Battles for Sky Supremacy With Office 365 Launch(tjantunen.com)