“it is not reasonable to presume that a judge is incapable of making an impartial decision about the constitutionality of a law, solely because, as a citizen, the judge could be affected by the proceedings.
- Historic Prop 8 Ruling Rejects Effort to Disqualify Judge Walker(bilerico.com)
- Prop. 8 ruling: gay judge didn’t need to recuse himself (csmonitor.com)
- Ruling Against Prop 8 To Remain – For Now (hooglyboogly.wordpress.com)
- Prop. 8 ruling: gay judge didn’t need to recuse himself – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- Court Rejects Bid to Overturn Prop 8 Ruling Because Judge Is Gay [Civil Rights] (gawker.com)
- Court Upholds Prop 8 Ruling (themoderatevoice.com)
- Steve Lopez: Prop. 8 backers once again grasping at straws(latimesblogs.latimes.com)