NYS Office of Court Administration Executive Director Ronald Younkins said the remodeled site OCA contains the same information as in the past, such as news and insight for general consumers, jurors and lawyers, but is designed to make it easier to quickly find information.
1) Global Navigation Bar: Use this to reach the different main sections of the site.
2) Global Search: Search the entire contents of the NYCOURTS.GOV web site.
3) NYcourts.gov logo: Takes you back to NYCOURTS.GOV homepage.
4) Subject Bar: Identifies the subject area for that part of the site.
Takes you back to the homepage for that subject.
5) Subject’s Left Navigation: Find content within that subject area
6) Page Content Area: The information you are looking for.
Check out the new OCA site: